· Total Members: 143
· Newest Member: QMarcoPoloXTR
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Photo hosting woes...
Just Tony
So with ransombucket charging for 3P hosting now, all my batreps on the site are pic free. What is a good free photo hosting site? Preferably one that doesn't dump pics every so often?
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Geep
I don't have a good answer, but if you find one can you please share it here?

Just Tony
So here's a test run...

https://drive.goo...XFQcDVXcHM
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Just Tony
Okay, so I CAN host images from my google drive, but it won't display it as anything but a clickable link. I will fiddle with it.

Geep
From Redeath over at Warseer:

Ok some people have been PMing me about my moving to Google Photos and asking how to embed the pics here in Warseer so there is my attempt as explaining How To:

Create the New Album in Google Photos
1.Then ADD Photos to album... on the top right when you do that you have the option to "Add Photos" then after you click that then again in the top right is the option "Select from computer" you choose that to upload any pics you have on your computer ( ex I downloaded all my old Photo Bucket Albums from PB and I am now in the process of making the albums on Google Photo so I am uploading the pics from the downloaded PB albums <after I unzipped them of course>Wink.
2.Then to embed individual pics in your Warseer Plog just open the photo in your Google Photos album and then right click on the photo and select "Copy Image Address"
3.Then in your Warseer Post Select "Insert Image"
4.Then in the Insert Image window Click on the "From URL" Tab and paste the link in the URL box and make sure you UNCHECK "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
5.Then click on OK and Post your reply then smile as your pic is now in your post

Just Tony
So it looks like Flickr will be the winner, now comes the arduous task of switching every picture over and posting links, ESPECIALLY in all those battle reports I have on here...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.