· Total Members: 163
· Newest Member: amevicu
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Inactive Benevolent Dictator for a while
TinyLegions
I have some very bad news. One of my parents is entering into in-home hospice care. I am sure that you know what happens next. It has been a rough couple of months already as we did not know how bad things were until earlier this week, and it wont get easier for me for some time. I will try to login from time to time to do the absolute necessary updates that only I can do, which is kind of what I have been doing since this started. Hopefully after this, I can start focusing on this site, and other things that may actually occupy my time and mind as I recover from my mourning. Right now I am officially on leave from my work while this is going on. A little word of advice, if you have not done it in a while, tell you loved ones how much you love them this weekend.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
Wishing you condolences, and hoping that some peace can be found amongst these troubled times.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Geep
Condolences on the situation. I hope everything goes as well as it can, given the circumstances.

HidaSeku
Rough times. Thoughts go out to you and your family.

elendor
My condolences, I wish you good luck and strength of spirit to deal with the hard situation.

Thanks for being so open and taking care of the website.
"They thought the Library was a dangerous place because of all the magical books, which was true enough, but what made it really one of the most dangerous places there could ever be was the simple fact that it was a library."
Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox