· Total Members: 165
· Newest Member: DrkelvinA
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Forgot i had another army
Brr-icy
Just found around a 2k point Bretonian army in my basement. Once I've repaired and painted them I'll share some pics

Just Tony
Now THAT is the kind of thing that's great to find.

When I did the great purge, I was positive I had sold off that Mordheim female vampire hunter fig that my ex had painted up for my VC army. Lo and behold, diving for bits at my brother's house, I found her stored with a few other signature models that I didn't want to get rid of.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Quite a find indeed. I would like to see the pics of them once they are done.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Brr-icy
i just started the painting, so it'll be a couple weeks. I think I lost the tail to my griffon somewhere, going to be a hard piece to replace. I already bought the rider on ebay for the King Louen model. just need to find about 20 knights, 8 pegasus knights, a trebuchet, and a fey enchantress to have the army i want

Geep
Are you going full GW models? It'll be hard to find those Bretonnians at a decent price now.

TinyLegions
That is one of the things that I am doing is to transition to another manufacturer for anything that I want to do with the Empire or Bretonian. The other reason is that I think that there are better looking human figures out there in my opinion.

Honestly I have not found a better set of elves yet than what I see in the older GW models, nor have I found anything that I like for ONG or Dwarves, and I am looking for a better Wood Elf set that fits well with my other armies.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Brr-icy
I actually scored 31 knights including three grail knights for around 150. Got the parts for the Griffin, green knight, Morgan Le fey and a trebuchet on the way as well

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.