· Newest Member: Sokar
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Loving these Made to Orders Lately
Brr-icy
farm2.staticflickr.com/1949/44527556814_9c7b5e88b3_b.jpg

Just find out about him and the rat, they're up on the site. Pretty pleased with that

Just Tony
It's good that they're putting stuff like this out, but I'd REALLY love it if they put out some plastic kits. Some of the older ones. And truth be told, if they ever did those "toy boxes" again that they did with the old Talisman monopose figs, I'd jump in it.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Kakapo42
The only fault I can find with them is that the vast bulk of them have been in resin. Twice now I've been in a position to purchase ones that have particularly tempted me (the Anvil of Doom and Galrauch respectively) but choose not to because I really wanted the metal versions rather than resin ones.

As Tony mentions, some plastic kit re-releases would be pretty good too, as would some terrain re-releases - I know I'd certainly buy a Fantasy Graveyard set or two if that came back.
Death to metaplots!
Naked Metal - my very own hobby blog. Go on, give it a visit, don't be shy!

Geep
Damnit... I didn't realise that graveyard kit was disappearing. I just jumped over and ordered one then- hopefully the Australian stock isn't fully out too.

Some of these made to order lots have been expensive for me, but others are... meh. The prices are all unfortunately high, and I fully agree on the resin problem. I ordered the Fey Enchantress on the last lot for use in a conversion- the amount of clean-up on that is extremely disheartening, and I have a metal one to compare it to so I can see just how bad the comparison is.

I hope they do a re-release of some units- whether metal or plastic. Dogs of War are an obvious choice, but also some of the weirder specialty things- the dwarf axe fanatics, fenbeasts, etc.

Just Tony
Wow, I didn't even think about terrain being rereleased. I'd flip over some more Jungle Trees. I have a desert table that needs some lovin'.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Brr-icy
I haven't had too many issues with resin. I really like the fact that some of them are resin like Lord Kroak, makes it harder to break the flight base. But my Anvil of Doom is the first finecast one and it's bad with all the bubbles and there is some sinking on some of the parts

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.