· Total Members: 208
· Newest Member: moriogre
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Where are the spam accounts?
Just Tony
I came back from drill and saw that there were no new applicants to scroll through, and that we had someone hocking passports on the site. I fixed THAT guy, but now we haven't had a single application in two days. Not even the spammers that we normally get. Should I be worried?
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
I went through the list last weekend, and I also put on the email screener back again. I will test it later on this week to see if it is working right.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
Tried to create a test alt myself. I never received the "rest of the instructions" email.

I'm thinking the issue is the emailing system of the site. Fix that, and we're golden. If memory serves, we also tried to do a "verify by mod through email" filter that also failed.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Just Tony
Just checked my military email, my alt account never got an email notification. I'm assuming THAT is the problem with the automated verification system.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.