· Total Members: 208
· Newest Member: moriogre
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Greetings!
moriogre
Hello all and thank you for having me! Me and my friends have started looking into playing 5th and 6th edition warhammer, but we have played all versions of the game up to sigmar. 5th and 6th however is where we have the fondest memories of the game so we have been hunting down old books and mini's for a few weeks now. We play all sorts of historical, fantasy and sci fi games but old/mid hammer has taken the lead and we will be diving in to our new projects as of now, ive taken up dark elves personally and im having a great time hunting classic models. Look forward to discussing the game further with you all!

Brr-icy
Welcome

Just Tony
Welcome aboard! We've got a rather small community here currently, but they usually stay fairly active. Post often, and hopefully we can see more of what your club is doing.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

moriogre
Our club is somewhat splintered with which set of fantasy rules to play (the ninth age, kings of war, various editions of warhammer) but just me and a couple of friends have chosen to bounce between 5th and 6th edition.

TinyLegions
Welcome to the board. We always like to see a fresh coat of paint, or a new roll of the dice here at Classic Hammer. Please do keep us updated of what you are doing. Likewise any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.