· Newest Member: Vitlet
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
Classic Hammer » Warhammer Fantasy » 6th Edition
 Print Thread
Game prep
Just Tony
My brother and I are trying to schedule a game or twenty during my plant shutdown, and in response to requesting a 3,000 point game sometime I get shown pictures of him painting up Lumpin Croop's Fighting Cocks.

Can't really hit 3,000 with my Beasts until I get those bits from snyggie and another box of the mixed Beast herd, so I'm going to be throwing down some Elves, I think.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Waiting on your bat-reps on these.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
You already know there'll be batreps, just trying to figure out the best way to collate the info in the first place. Translating my shorthand after the fact is getting a bit tedious.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Brr-icy
Throw a couple regular chaos units in there to fill it out, should be easy to make up the points

TinyLegions
Just Tony wrote:

You already know there'll be batreps, just trying to figure out the best way to collate the info in the first place. Translating my shorthand after the fact is getting a bit tedious.

Wink
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
So what I can figure out is Lumpin Croop's Fighting Cocks, the Halfling Hot Pot, a Halfling Hero, and either a Truthsayer or Dark Emissary is coming to play over shut down.
Just Tony attached the following images:
dow_wip6.jpg dow_wip5.jpg

Brr-icy
Nice, i have to paint my croops

Just Tony
Well, family matters take precedence today so the game will be later during shut down. Sigh...

Just Tony
So it turns out that Flickr doesn't like anything other than the newest versions of the web browsers, so the BatRep will have to either wait til I'm at work, or I will do a pic-less report and wedge images in later.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.