· Newest Member: MattyFenby
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
Classic Hammer » Warhammer Fantasy » Rules Development
 Print Thread
Marianna Chevaux
Just Tony
In Town Cryer 22 a Vampire turned Vampire hunter was released named Marianna Chevaux. I own the model and always ran her as a simple Von Carstein for expediency's sake. I finally got around to looking up her name and rules for Mordheim, and am about to put effort into building her from the ground up as a playable 6th Ed. character. Any ideas would be nifty.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Geep
I only vaguely remember this character, it'd help to have more background. I could see her in a VC army with no other vampires, or an Empire army with no priests or flagellants. Hatred vs vampires seems a simple addition to her rules.

Just Tony
I mean, she's still a Vampire regardless of her feelings about other Vampires. I found a PDF of Town Cryer 22 pretty easily, so maybe a link to the page...

http://broheim.net/downloads/towncryer/TownCryer22.pdf

Like I said, not sure how best to do it. May just stick with generic Von Carstein.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Of course that is if you want to follow cannon from GW. Geep has the right idea i taking her as some kind of Vampire lord by herself that does her own thing.

Your idea of a generic Von Carsten is the way that I would go. One of the things that I am contemplating is combining my VC boys with the one or two Lahmia's that I have in inventory and make it one big family. I tend to like the idea of couples for VC armies, given the Vlad/Isabella story.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
I may as well stick with her as a Von Carstein if I head that way. If I decide to ROR her, I'll pool people for options.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.