· Total Members: 259
· Newest Member: Sherpa1016
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Colorado
Gangland
Will be moving to Denver in September. Would very much like to find a play group there.

TinyLegions
I used to live there when I was a kid. It was a very nice part of the country when I was there back in the 80's. I hope that you find a group out there, but unfortunately, I don't recall anyone in the region that is a reasonable trip to you.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
Given that this site hasn't had the traffic that somewhere like even dakka gets, I'd say your best bet is to chase down some of the Facebook groups and see if you can get a bone thrown that way. Not the most ideal avenue, but forums aren't exactly booming nowadays.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Speaking of Dakka, there is a function that allows you to find opponents in your area. It is up in the tabs of the website, under "Player Finder" I highly encourage using this function to everyone, at least until I get the time to re-vamp this website and try to add a function like that.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Brr-icy
warhammer fantasy battles 6th edition group on facebook has over 3,000 members from all over the world. I mod there.

Just Tony
Brr-icy wrote:

warhammer fantasy battles 6th edition group on facebook has over 3,000 members from all over the world. I mod there.

Almost enough to make me take up Facebook...
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Gangland
Thanks all, I know forums aren't as popular nowadays as social media but I figured I'd start at the forums first. I'll do dakka and facebook when it starts getting closer to September. I do have a friend who is close by to where I'm moving to who said he would be down to check out the game, and I have plenty of armies for us to game with.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.