· Total Members: 265
· Newest Member: rvb
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Greetings!
AnomanderRake
Hello, all! I'm a longtime 40k player and occasional WHFB player, and I've run out of patience for recent developments from GW, so I'm here to chat about the good old days of Initiative and fire arcs.

Just Tony
AnomanderRake wrote:

Hello, all! I'm a longtime 40k player and occasional WHFB player, and I've run out of patience for recent developments from GW, so I'm here to chat about the good old days of Initiative and fire arcs.

And armor values, never forget armor values.

Welcome to the forums!
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Brother Brutus
Salutations! Smile

Brother Brutus here; a WH40K veteran since Rogue Trader. My friends and I stopped playing in 2010 during 5th Edition due to new jobs, new locations, marriages, etc. We're all hitting that mid-life-crisis now, and we have reconnected, which includes returning to gaming. This site is perfect for what we're looking for, since we all decided to just stick with the edition we know (5th) because we're too set in our ways to learn a new edition. Plus our wives will murder us if we spend any more money on hobbies. Grin

Just Tony
Welcome to our community! Like every good palace. It is built one brick at a time.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.