· Total Members: 265
· Newest Member: rvb
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Salutations!
Brother Brutus
Brother Brutus here, thanking everybody on this site for creating a great home for ClassicHammer players. (As a side-note to that, if somebody wants help paying for this site's web-hosting, I'm willing to contribute.)

A brief Warhammer-centric bio of Brutus: I got into the GW hobby around 1990 when I met a WH40K group through my RPG group. I read their copies of Rogue Trader, Realms of Chaos, and Slaves to Darkness in a week - and have been addicted ever since. Sadly, our group stopped playing around 2011, due to work, relocations, family, etc. We recently reunited, just before COVID-19 hit, and had decided to pick up where we left off: WH40K 5th-Edition. Once it's okay to play in-person again, we'll restart our "league". We also plan on playing WHFB 6th-Edition too, so any advice on playing that game is greatly appreciated. I'm here to learn, and contribute what I can. Smile

Just Tony
Welcome to the board! As far as WFB? It all depends on what kind of game you prefer. More roleplay? Infantry centric? Magic or character centric? Certain editions catered to one over the others typically.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Brother Brutus
The impressive fact that you know which WFB edition is more focused on either role-playing, infantry, magic, or character proves once again that this site is THE home for classic Warhammer players. I humbly thank you. Smile (Also, thank you very much for your Service.)

Just Tony
Happy to oblige, and I need to change that to retired...
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.