· Total Members: 265
· Newest Member: rvb
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Oh, my Valentine...
Just Tony
Most wives wind up getting you some cologne, or something along those lines. Me? She basically kicks off the start of my VC army...
Just Tony attached the following image:
valentines_day_present.jpg

Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

jonathan e
That's good wifin'!
Warhammer transmissions at Malediction Games

VC original run: 20 / 6 / 21
VC comeback tour: 5 / 0 / 4
WE fresh start: -/-/-

https://maledicton.games
Brother Brutus
Impressive! That's why I'm still single - I'm holding off for a girl that shares my passion for WFB/WH40K. Probably gonna stay single... :-/

On a completely unrelated note (apologies) - was this site down for a day or so this past weekend? Or were my Interwebs not working right?

rvb
Brother Brutus wrote:

Impressive! That's why I'm still single - I'm holding off for a girl that shares my passion for WFB/WH40K. Probably gonna stay single... :-/

On a completely unrelated note (apologies) - was this site down for a day or so this past weekend? Or were my Interwebs not working right?

It was certainly down!

I was finally able to draw a game using Lizardmen against her Tomb Kings. No massacre this time Sad . I will write a battle report.

Just Tony
Counting the days for that one...
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Brother Brutus wrote:

Yep there was issues this weekend. It took me a little while to figure out what the problem was and how to fix the website. Something was changed between the website and the server interface(not by me) so I had to change it back to what this website is supposed to have.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Brother Brutus
TinyLegions wrote:

Brother Brutus wrote:

Yep there was issues this weekend. It took me a little while to figure out what the problem was and how to fix the website. Something was changed between the website and the server interface(not by me) so I had to change it back to what this website is supposed to have.

Thanks very very much for fixing it. Smile

MattyFenby
Yeah Tiny thank you for all the work you do man; it's appreciated

jonathan e
TinyLegions wrote:

Ugh - always cheeses me off when hosting companies muck around with things like this. Glad you were able to fix it in any case.
Warhammer transmissions at Malediction Games

VC original run: 20 / 6 / 21
VC comeback tour: 5 / 0 / 4
WE fresh start: -/-/-

https://maledicton.games
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?