· Total Members: 252
· Newest Member: Sherpa1016
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
What counts as Spamming to you?
Just Tony
Since this doesn't fit squarely into any one edition on our board, I'll put it here. Recently I was trying to get my Crimson Fists army streamlined to where I could run it in any edition, giving me something to stay current so I had an excuse to keep swinging by the game stores and stay in the loop with changes. As I was revamping my list, I had an idea of what I wanted to do with my heavy support: 3 Vindicator tanks. Now I hear people cry "spam" whenever someone repeats a unit too often, but to me this doesn't give off the same vibe as, say, an army of nothing but Dark Reapers and a character.

What is your take on it?
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
First of all, great minds must think alike as I am working on a Crimson fist army as well. To answer your question, it is not the multiple of a unit that people complain about, it pertains to how effective the unit is. You can spam 6 scout combat squads and I think that the same people who complain about spamming 3 vindicators, will laugh at you.

Just Tony
Fair enough, I just figure that Vindies are easy enough to kill that it shouldn't be cringeworthy.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to get some pictures loaded up here, it's more than time for that.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.