· Total Members: 259
· Newest Member: Sherpa1016
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Minotaurs
Just Tony
Been looking for more Talisman/Warhammer Quest Minotaurs. Anybody got some? Also would love to find some plastic command pieces from the old monkey back Chaos Warrior plastics.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

tenpole
Were n't these sold as a box set back in the nineties to promote the citadel figures cheaper plastic option. Now it is the only option. Give me my metal any day. I did once have a metal Minotaur early citadel but still slotta base. It had two hand weapons, I think scimitars. A large figure looked quite good.

Just Tony
They were in a box called Dungeon Denizens or something like that, and it had the swarm models with it. Plastic rats, spiders, bats, and snotlings. Nowadays those go for far more than top dollar on ebay.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

snyggejygge
Where are you located Tony?

Just Tony
West Lafayette, Indiana USA

USA! USA! US... sorry, don't know what came over me...

tenpole
The boxed sets used to be so cheap, sold as an introductory model base sets to get you into warhammer and the more expensive metal figures.

snyggejygge
I got old hunchback warrior command pieces, but am located in sweden so postage gets really expensive...

Just Tony
Unfortunately, you're right. I mailed a small TF that weighed less than 4 oz. and it cost almost $8. I can't imagine what anything with any sort of weight costs.

Just Tony
Snygge, if you still have some of those command pieces, I'm willing to shuck out for them.

snyggejygge
I got them, send me a pm & we'll work it out.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.