· Total Members: 251
· Newest Member: Sherpa1016
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
 Print Thread
Any general suggestions
TinyLegions
Other than creating a gallery, which is something that I am going to try to do this weekend, is there anything that someone sees that we need to do?

Galadrin
Well Warhammer Fantasy Battle 5e was famous for online tactica. I would LOVE to see an article submission section (maybe subsections for fiction, tactica, battle reports, army lists and homebrewed material). In fact, I would probably contribute the first tactics article! The old Geocities websites used to have a name for that section like "War Room" or "Library" or something thematic...

Just Tony
Separate Battle Report subforums? You know, one in the WFB side and one in the 40K side?
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Battle Reports are just up. I will work on the tactica's as I would rather have them as sub forums.

Just Tony
So giddy, I will have to make sure to catalogue my next game well enough to turn up the heat BatRep wise.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
Galadrin wrote:

Well Warhammer Fantasy Battle 5e was famous for online tactica. I would LOVE to see an article submission section (maybe subsections for fiction, tactica, battle reports, army lists and homebrewed material). In fact, I would probably contribute the first tactics article!

You know that we do have a "Submit Article" link on the Navigation Section right now. I will put together a Tactica section for our articles. Please feel free to write something up and submit it.

EDIT: I just made Fiction and Tactica categories in our articles section. Please do submit something if you feel inclined.

Merged on September 07 2015 11:20:59:
Ok, so we do have a general gallery right now that we can use for communal photo's. I did read through some of the apps that we can do, and I am trying to figure which one that I want.

Meantime I believe that I can post communal pictures. My first category are going to be all of the old 4th ED books. Please feel free to submit any cover pictures for the 4th edition. I have the Empire and Dwarf one, which I will add, but I know that there are others out there.

If there are other categories that you want to have, please let me know.
Edited by TinyLegions on 13-09-2015 11:29

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox