· Newest Member: Sherpa1016
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
Classic Hammer » Warhammer Fantasy » 6th Edition
 Print Thread
Dark Shadows
Just Tony
Anybody remember the Albion campaign? Does anyone know where to get that little print-off from it? There were some really nifty scenarios that my brother and I were wanting to put through the paces.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Geep
That campaign is one of the best GW ever did in my opinion, and those were their golden years to me. I especially loved 'The Mists Recoil', a skirmish game to establish a (literal) beachhead on enemy territory.

I would never condone sharing copyright material, but if I receive PMs that include email addresses strange things can happen.

Just Tony
We really need to get a lawyer on the site to advise us what constitutes "fair use", especially since no money is being exchanged for something that was free before.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
It is in the 2002 Chronicle I believe.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

Just Tony
In 2003 Chronicles they have the results, including the final fluctuation of the Winds of Magic, as well as an assigned points cost to the Truthsayer, Dark Emissary, and Fen Beasts. The packet itself was never reprinted later, and was a giveaway with that issue of White Dwarf.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.