Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
Classic Hammer » Warhammer Fantasy » General Discussion
 Print Thread
OldHammer 2016 Time Warp Wizards...
Condottiero Magno
Oldhammer Weekend 2016: Who are the Time Warp Wizards? and other miniatures

4.bp.blogspot.com/-6QOFqZUqhgQ/V6mCxUITv1I/AAAAAAAAKuc/goe-OpqEdXo9Bf6dpZUvGUSuEh5zfICrwCLcB/s1600/IMG_4938.JPG

Previously unreleased Citadel figures, were made available by Wargames Foundry, at the Oldhammer event, going for 40 for a set of 10. Due to demand, these will be available through Warmonger Miniatures at a slightly higher price, individually and as a set, maybe in 2 weeks.

Just Tony
A little too retro for my collection personally, but fantastic that these are seeing the light of day.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

Condottiero Magno
The two on the left look exactly like dismounted winged hussars, the 3rd guy would make a great Arabyian and the 4th a Kislevite priest or wizard.

A shame the ranges were only properly covered in Warmaster...
Edited by Condottiero Magno on 13-08-2016 23:45

Just Tony
I think that's one of the big rubs in the direction they took WFB over at GW. Here you had a wealth of races/armies that could have been introduced over time. Instead we got random new units which didn't fit the fluff in any way, and a cash grab to attempt to get you to buy the same book you already had, and the occasional unnecessary retooling/resculpting of perfectly good kits to get you to rebuy units you already had. It's no wonder sales dropped.

Oh, and don't get me started on Warmaster, I blame it for the eventual price upheaval at GW. That, and Inquisitor.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

sotek222
Thats freaking awesome!
"Prepare to embrace your creators in the stygian haunts of hell, barbarian", gasped the first soldier.

"Only after you have kissed the fleeting stead of death, wretch!" returned Grignr.

HidaSeku
Those minis look great!

Condottiero Magno
Still waiting for Foundry to put these up on Warmonger Miniatures...Angry

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.