· Newest Member: cabbar
Welcome
Welcome to Classic Hammer
View Thread
Classic Hammer » Warhammer Fantasy » 6th Edition
 Print Thread
Classichammer site campaign idea
Just Tony
So I was thinking, since I found the Dark Shadows handout on that page of sharefiles, if there are enough people here able, I'd love to stage a nice Classichammer.com Dark Shadows Campaign. I'd also like to chase it with The Nemesis Crown but in 6th Ed. rules. Any potential takers? I figure doom and foggy are in, as are my brother and myself.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
I would love to contribute. Just as soon as I can find an opponent or two.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

snyggejygge
Not sure on how many games of 6:th edition I can get in, mostly play Kings of War or a modified version of 5:th edition nowadays, if we donīt really bother with just using a single edition I can join in o the fun.

Just Tony
If you're getting in any games of 5th, post them on the site. We could use the posting, and it might drum up some life for the 5th Ed. forum here.
Father, soldier, musician, Transformers fan, masochistic junior moderator type thing.

TinyLegions
I concur, please do post any and all battle reports of your modified 5th edition games.
Your Benevolent dictator

My Miniatures Blog http://www.tinyle...gspot.com/

foggynight81
Yes, doom and I are in on this, I'll have to dig my dark shadows book out. I don't think it should be too difficult to apply any other edition to the campaign.
My Hellblaster's catastrophic explosion is always counted as a successful kill.

Just Tony
Look in my "I hope I don't get banned..." thread, that link has Dark Shadows in it in case you don't have it.

Just Tony
Since my next game won't be until January at the absolute soonest, I'll push for January to be the kickoff month. Should we run a game a week, a game a month, what's more realistic for everyone?

snyggejygge
I got 2 games booked for february, haven't decided what edition yet, Campaign running by then?

Just Tony
If nobody pipes in, then I guess we can just report what we're doing and run with it.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.